At Lev Baby we are all about creating moments and making memories. The holidays are a great time to create traditions and to make your kids feel a little extra special, and, of course, don’t forget to take a few photos along the way. It’s important to connect with your child through traditions and make your own traditions. Traditions of things they love and look forward to every year helps create a bond with them. An Easter basket can be a fun way to share something sweet with your little babe or just put a big smile on their face. Create new traditions or continue older traditions, whatever you do, we definitely suggest adding some of these ideas to your Easter basket.
- Sienna Sunnies: Fashion for mamas and minis. We can’t get enough of how cute these sunglasses look with our Magnolia print (and all prints). Sienna Sunnies are all about making moments special for mamas and their littles, the perfect match for Lev Baby, making clothes that make memories. We decided to speak with Sienna herself and find out why she created the brand and how she stays inspired to create new styles.
My name is Dana owner of Sienna's Sunnies, Custom sunglasses & more for Mama's & Minis! I started this venture when I was laid off from my career in luxury fashion during the pandemic. I made a fun pair of sunnies for my daughter Sienna and posted photos on instagram they went crazy for them! I decided to make them for fun on the side and now here we are a year and a half later its my full time job! It was always my dream to own my own business but I also loved my career and was afraid to take the leap! I'm so happy I did Sienna's Sunnies is a dream come true! I love that I get to be creative every day and make something fun and fashionable that brings mothers and daughters together! I have expanded my collection to now include boys and bridal sunnies! Theres literally a sunnie for everyone! Dad may even be getting something special this father's day!
- New Books? Always! Snatch up some bunny books to go right along with Magnolia and Mason. Pat the Bunny by Dorothy Kunhardt, Some Bunny Loves You by Rose Rossner, and You’re My Little Honey Bunny by Natalie Marshall.
- Stuffed Animal Love: Nothing beats something they can cuddle and hold on to. We are big fans of Cuddle + Kind, who currently have beautiful hand-knit bunnies.
- Chocolate? You bet, for the older ones, an Easter basket definitely needs a chocolate bunny or a Cadbury egg is always a favorite.
- Play-do: A new take on play-do, The Dough Project, Dough is made from all natural, food-grade ingredients & colored from plants We love this Easter Bundle complete with 3 Jars of pastel dough (green, pink, blue), 1 Yellow DIY Mix (to make your own yellow dough) and 1 Rolling Pin. A fun kit that enables creativity.
- Lovey, This is the perfect addition to an Easter basket for any of the younger ones. Our bamboo loveys are extra special because attached is a beechwood teething ring, which is removable to use on your own pacifier or teether.
We hope to be a part of all of the new traditions that you are creating as a family. We believe making moments and creating memories is one of the most important things that you can do as a family. Share your Easter basket ideas and pictures with our Facebook VIP Group, tag us on Instagram and remember to always use #MemoriesWithLev. We love to see all of your cuties in Lev Baby!