It’s always hard to start something new and go from lots of fun to being back into a strict routine. But we believe in taking the best summer memories into a fresh new start and a fresh new school routine. The transition may be challenging for your little babes but with a few tips and ways to help organize you and your kids it can help make the transition a little bit easier. It’s super important to create a positive and fun emotion around going back to school. Let’s get ready to make new friends, spend time with friends and create school memories.
- Back to school shopping! New backpacks and something new to wear can bring a lot of excitement to the idea of going back to school. You are creating a ritual, making memories and also getting your kids excited to get up and grab their new gear on the first day.
- Snack bins - an easy way to make grabbing snacks simple and easy.
- A good nights sleep - it’s important to start going back to normal bedtime and wake times for when school is in session. Sleep is a critical component to brain health and learning. Just like adults, kids will benefit from a good night’s sleep.
- Goal setting - setting some goals this could be anything from academics to sports to just simply sharing and being kind in the classroom.
- Read books - it’s important to start getting into the school mindset. Reading, any summer assignments, workbooks, even science projects.